In My Heart
Swedish Lapland Accommodation
Apparently there isn't one source for Swedish Lapland accommodation. With these links we think you'll come quite close to the whole picture.
Swedish Lapland consists of these 12 municipalities:In Norrbotten County (the northern part of Swedish Lapland): Kiruna, Gällivare, Jokkmokk, Arvidsjaur and Arjeplog.
In Västerbotten County (the southern part of Swedish Lapland): Lycksele, Storuman, Vilhelmina, Dorotea, Sorsele, Malå and Åsele.
In Norrbotten County they have, in addition, decided to include these municipalities in the term "Swedish Lapland": Boden, Kalix, Luleå, Pajala, Piteå, Älvsbyn, Överkalix and Övertorneå.
This is done for tourism purposes. But this way tourists will get a wrong impression of what Swedish Lapland is.
So here is an attempt to gather it all in one place:
1. Swedish Lapland accommodation in Norrbotten County
See a scrollable map of the Norrbotten area
2. Accommodation in Wilhelmina, Dorotea and Åsele Part of southernmost part of Swedish Lapland.
Here's a map of southernmost part of Swedish Lapland
3. Accommodation in Lycksele.
4a) Camping and cabins in Storuman.
4b) Hotels in Storuman.
5. Accommodation in Sorsele (you'll have to scroll downwards in the PDF-document to find your accommodation)
6. Accommodation in Malå (from the Malå Hotel site you'll also find links to cabins and camping)
And here's a map covering points 3 to 6 above.
You'll find many kinds of Swedish Lapland accommodation - from the inexpensive to the luxurious.